• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2014 rghm1u20 glog - updated Sept.06.

I have here some (so far) unknown plants, later I hope will find out with your help guys what they are.
The list is:

known peppers:
7 pod
aji amarillo
aji jamaiquino
bonda ma jacques
carribean red
chile serrano
chupetinho 2013
chupetinho original
bishop's crown
dorset naga
fatali
haba brown
haba golden
haba red Vuk
haba rosu
haba orange1
haba white
haba orange2
jamaican red
lemon drop
lombok
poblano
rocoto (probably red)

so far unknown:
african
"from Nicu"
yellow long
black 1
black 2
black longer
row 6
red short
red long
Thai (from Feri)
Thai black
Thai short fat

The "oldest" peppers were started on 31st January, some on last week in February, and the latest on 10th of April.

New add: they were left outside over night for the first time. We had +10Celsius at 6am. All looks good! Over day they have sun, a bit cloudy weather, and a bit of shadow from the vine. Also a bit of wind, but this is good, since I had no fan inside.
With the help of God, will transplant into the garden maybe next week.

update pics

thai shorter

lemon drop

fatalii

dorset naga

rocoto

7 pot

aji amarillo

bonda ma jacques

serrano

black1

So far only one, but interesting picture: a 4 petal flower. Not sure how often this can be seen, but I don't remember other like this.

Update: after days with heavy rains, temps oscillating, the chiles feels happy, grow and have buds (excepting my classics, where I already ate a bunch of pods). Few pictures I took today.

Bonda ma Jacques

aji amarillo

african (so was labeled by the guy who gave me the seeds)

lemon drop

rocoto

fatalli

7 pot

nice healthy looking plants you have there ... the pods too
what's the soil like? it looks very clayish ... looks loke the plants love it

Thank you! :-)
Yes, clayish, somehow...

Another update photos:

Chupetinho.... endless!

Serranos

Carribean red

Aji jamaiquinho - this is the name under I got these seeds, not sure exactly what they are.

Rocoto

These I got as Lombok, but the pictures I found on the net looks different, I found a single one with peppers looking like these, labeled as Wild Lombok. Will open a topic as "unknown pepper" too.

Sorry for late answer...
Well, I am not a pro in this, but I would say is very flavorful, fruity, not very hot (under habanero orange). Depending on your taste, because a coworker told me he find this too perfumed. I like them, as I can see I have a bunch of them.
Wanna some seeds?

Back