• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2016's Fresh Start(LedPhotonFactory)

ok time for an update

firstly I had to repot some things 

I bought a fabric pot which ive never used before to try so figured id put this one in
This is the usual way i up pot stuff- unfortunatly i bought the wrong soil last time (the unfertilised one) so ive had slower growth and a bit of leaf hunger that id rather not see

I added this worm castings and also some calcium carb epsom salts and chelated iron into the soil

As you can see here the basil has a pretty hardcore nute burn from the last watering of double strength biobizz nutes lol( also you can kinda see i popped some bull horn sweet pepper seedlings so this garden will have my favourite hot pepper, fav sweet pepper and favourite herbs all in one patch)

the transplants have greened up and are looking happier now in their new pots, i also transplanted all the herbs as they were drying out those 3l pots too quickly.

still concerned about the leaf curl, will be researching calcium carbonate dosing this morning.

just turned on the other panel so a jump from 250-380ppfd taking my DLI to 20

its been slow so far because everything has been maturing but we are about to see fruit start setting in

feel free to comment lurkers, I like feedback

Don't know how I missed the updates. Those plants are really flourishing. They're loving those amendment's

Love the Bonchi.

Thanks for the update's

about 4 and a half months since seeds popped, last time i grew this variety it took about that long to set fruit although seems ring o fire are supposed to be 60 days till fruit but oh well

Group shot

the smaller one i will have to give away as there will be no space once the bullhorn grows out

mint/chives

upskirt pic

turn red already!

rosemary

bullhorn pepper youngin

temps and humidity in check

Looking good N8. Those plants are better looking than my outdoor plants.

Those pod's will turn soon.

Still haven't got the COB's yet. Been working on house and garden. As soon as I have time to build, I'll order from Jerry. Can't wait to get some indoor action this year.

Thanks for sharing.

OCD Chilehead said:
Looking good N8. Those plants are better looking than my outdoor plants.

Those pod's will turn soon.

Still haven't got the COB's yet. Been working on house and garden. As soon as I have time to build, I'll order from Jerry. Can't wait to get some indoor action this year.

Thanks for sharing.

thanks for following I appreciate your support, this year has been a big one for LED tech, be sure to pm me or post in my other thread before you buy anything as there are a couple new players in town and both the cree CXB and bridglux vero series are being updated

the main issue ive had in this grow was getting the feeding under control, biobizz sucked balls and also the soil I started in was the unfurtalised mix (didn't notice until plants were looking super hungry and I checked the bag, doh!)so i went back to smth id used years ago called biotabs, they are an organic slow release fertiliser 

im using thier outdoor tabs because it already has Beneficial rhizo bacteria where as with their indoor ones they expect you to use their root powder and biotex powder, aint nobody got time for that shit! lol

http://biotabs.nl/fertilisers/guerrillatabs-powered-by-biotabs.html

Im also following your grow, good luck with this season

OCD Chilehead said:
Plants are looking good. Great foliage.

Is that lemon balm?

nope basil, the plant you see next to is in the fabric pot im growing out
the one in the  corner and the smaller sweet pepper are going to a friends balcony today.
Im going to use all my real-estate on that one big plant  :P

N8thaniel said:
nope basil, the plant you see next to is in the fabric pot im growing out
the one in the  corner and the smaller sweet pepper are going to a friends balcony today.
Im going to use all my real-estate on that one big plant  :P
Sounds like a plan. That plant is going to love that.

OCD Chilehead said:
Sounds like a plan. That plant is going to live that.
yup

just started with some light bondage yesteday she is already turning her leaves up to pray 

the plan is to spread her out to cover the entire 80x100cm(2.6x3.3 ft) space  without growing any taller and let the 4 herbs grow in her shade

ill update in a few days so you can compare

some of these photos will be a bit repetitive but i wanted to show a few dif angles to see what im doing with her

at first I was doing LST by hanging weights off her branches and while that works super cropping was a lot more effective

as soon as she started spreading out and collecting more light the pods started getting red(like within the day)

I gave her a strong dose of flowering nutes last watering to get some more flowers and fruits, dunno if u can see but its working

right now I need to work on the left side filling out more, I know u out door guys harvest once at the end of the season but indoors my plants just keep pumping out fruits, I just regulate the ferts depending on how much chilli I have/need

3 a week per plant is pretty average round here

Back