contest 2017 Inaugural Southern Hemisphere Growdown Throwdown Aji Amarillo

Based on your sow date those are 64 days old and if you have buds then we potentially have a new flower leader ... good luck karoo they looking great.

One man to another - I got the length, but you got the girth :rofl:

karoo said:
That first flower , always a thing of beauty!

Mine still going against the flow here , deciding to be a bush and not a tree. With a side branch at every single leaf.

attachicon.gif
P1170087.JPG

With an Aji Amarillo, that is a trait you might like to see!  :rofl:

ThatBlondGuy101 said:

Looking very nice!

Personally, I'll take bushy over tall any day...

Agreed.

My AA are at about 4-5 feet tall in a 20-gallon container.
Also probably 4-5 feet wide!

Dale put up a nice pic of his plants; in fact he sent me the seeds I used this year. I wish I had known to train it. Mine is still going, and it's sprawling like a zucchini....LOL

I now know better ;) :shh:

Nice grow 'yall have going on!

KAOS said:
She's just about there karoo - 70 days by my count.

Bloody good going

ThatBlondGuy101 said:
When did it fork? Any open flowers yet?

I think you'll clean up both categories, unless LocalFart is growing a monster...

Nice work!
Thanx KAOS and TBG ,
as you can see , the forks have forked  .
First fork at least a week ago , but I' am only here for the big prize, total tonnage .

This whole growdown is a real eye opener to me . It is amazing what can be done when you put so much effort into one or two plants . These two have had everything they could ever wish for . Carried in and out every day for sunshine outside and heat and lights by night . As you can see I'm a bit competitive , but mostly with myself .

My poor other plants are all lagging due to neglect.

it is beautiful no doubt but curse that African sun.

Wasn't there a rule 7.2(c) section 3 item(1) paragraph 5 subset (c) that clearly stated that all plants grown on the African continent were subject to a penalty handicap of 25 days (and equally a negative starting weigh in of 2000g) for all entrants. Swear I saw that somewhere.

KAOS said:
it is beautiful no doubt but curse that African sun.

Wasn't there a rule 7.2(c) section 3 item(1) paragraph 5 subset (c) that clearly stated that all plants grown on the African continent were subject to a penalty handicap of 25 days (and equally a negative starting weigh in of 2000g) for all entrants. Swear I saw that somewhere.
-cough- -splutter- -cough-

Someone getting a bit nervous?

:rofl:

Back