seed-train 2023-2024 Mega seed train!

I like the request, but I thought the purpose of the Seed Train was for seeds of peppers you saved from your own peppers? or did I miss something? Sorry this will be my first year on the Train and I don't want to have any issues... I'm very much looking forward to this.
It is. Everyone puts in seeds in from their own saved seeds and takes from the seeds others have put in.

I like the request, but I thought the purpose of the Seed Train was for seeds of peppers you saved from your own peppers? or did I miss something? Sorry this will be my first year on the Train and I don't want to have any issues... I'm very much looking forward to this.
Ya it is. But that doesn't mean that everything we put in is going to something we've grown out for many years. My post is just specific asks since it's a small group on peppers I have grown but haven't grown out for many years and I'm just wanting really solid genetics on a few, that's all. Seed Train is a ton of fun!

Last edited:
Mights well take another ride this year. Last year was so scenic!

Downriver has taken the time to sort the riders by region, so that travel times are reduced. Below is the list as it stands right now:

1 MA Jeff contonio
2 NJ Bpiela
3 NY Sinn
4 VA Downriver
5 MI Fatalii llama
6 IL mattspeppers
7 LA hardcore
8 TX Dougthehead
9 TX texashotpeppers
10 NE Greatfulseedsaver
11 AZ Geonerd
12 OR Jgundo

I think it’s about time to get this rolling before it gets too late in the season. Bpiela, could you message me your mailing address please? I’d like to send it out tomorrow.

Also I wanted to make a slight change to the x2 train system we are used to. As some may remember last season one half of the seed train went missing towards the end of its run. The riders have done their best to rebuild it, but it’s not quite significant enough to justify a second train at this point. In my opinion a single larger train makes more sense right now. Everyone is welcome to receive the seed train a second time after the first round of riders gets a chance to participate. This is totally optional.

Last edited:
Not sure why it is taking so long to get through the post office but I thought I would post the tracking number here. I had sent it to Sinn after I dropped it off at the post office. Tracking Number: 9405511206209195775060

Not sure why it is taking so long to get through the post office...

Prolly all those Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales being delivered.:)

Back