• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2nd Year Grower...but, really my first.

I'm not sure if I should I can move this thread to a grolog or not? Or, even if it should be.

But, I have a couple of questions on the plants below.

449aa0c6.jpg

22a1f44f.jpg

9cb9391f.jpg

Comparing these to my previous photos, do these look like they are growing really slow? If so, what is the issue? I thought I had plenty of light and great temp.

Thank you for your feedback. :)

Another question. #9 (Serrano) and #5 (trinidad scorp) in the second photo are fairly pale. Hard to tell from the photo,but they aren't getting very green. Where as the #4 (devil's tongue) and the #2's (jamaican chocolate) are nicely green. Any possible reasons for this?

#7 Above is a Goat's Weed pepper. Are they supposed to turn purple like that?

Thanks.

Scratch question about #7. Looking through the forums it looks like a normal thing...protection against the light,etc.

Doh! Losing a Serrano and maybe more? My Serrano's (#9) are looking pale. One of them dropped a leaf last night. There is still one leaf and a secondary one starting, but I don't know what's going on with it. My Devil's Tongue (#4) looks slightly pale, and my Trinidad Scorpion (behind #7 above) looks fairly pale. All of the other plants look fine, as far as I can tell. Sigh. I guess I'll have to plant more of those just in case I lose them. Blah!

Back