• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

4/2/11 Peppers Transplantting outside today.

Here are some peppers that I am planning to move outside today in southern californiaa.
062.jpg

Red Carribean Habenero
058.jpg

057.jpg

Cayenne
061.jpg

Serano
060.jpg

059.jpg

this is my first season growing ever, so tell me what you guys thinkkk ! & advicee is appricatted also !

Your profile says Utah, should be good weather to move out in SoCal. I'm in central CA and had mine out for their first campout over night last night. They going in the ground or in pots?? Where abouts are you in SoCal?

Your profile says Utah, should be good weather to move out in SoCal. I'm in central CA and had mine out for their first campout over night last night. They going in the ground or in pots?? Where abouts are you in SoCal?

Well I live in utah, but my parents live out in california los angeles county (90274 zip code) I come out to cali like once a montth. & I am moving back out here within the next two years so yeah. Ima put them straight into the ground. :D

I am east of you (92595 zip code) I have already had some outside and have been moving more out today. Most all of mine have been grown from seeds started inside in Jan.

I am east of you (92595 zip code) I have already had some outside and have been moving more out today. Most all of mine have been grown from seeds started inside in Jan.

ohh yeah your like an hour and a half south east. xD thatss cool i moved all mine expect the habs out today moving the rest tommorow morningg. :D

Back