for-sale 4 boxes of pods for sale*closed*

Each box is only $15, payment via PayPal.
Box 1 and 2 are identicle, they include:
Trinidad Congo red and yellow
Trinidad scorpion red CARDI
Trinidad beans
7 pot x Bhut Carbon x moruga scorpion
CGN21500
Cumari do para
Box 1

Box 2

Box 3 includes:
Naga x Congo chocolate
Brazilian ghost
7 pot primo yellow

Box 4 includes:
7 pot Jonah
7 pot x Bhut carbon x moruga scorpion
Syrian Aleppo
Carolina reaper
Trinidad morovars
Yellow Congo

Hey Wes,

How do you feel about the barter system? I just picked a ton of stuff today, some of it pretty rare, and I have tons of SFRBs waiting to be filled.

normally I would jump all over that but I'm trying really hard to scrape up some money for something right now.if I can sell a couple of them I should have enough to pay for the item I'm wantingso I trade might work out quite nicely at that point

meinchoh said:
They hurt bad!!

Did you send any out to Nigel?
Nigel rocks. I've got a couple of really interesting unstabilized hybrids that I'm thinking of sending to Nigel, Bill Moore, and a couple of close friends just to get objective opinions. Keep an eye out for a box next week, Ed. :dance:[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE]
I hear ya. I'll take all four. When you get a chance, PM me your PayPal info and a mailing address. I'd like to send you some of the stuff I picked today anyway.

Beautiful pods, by the way. Here's hoping you can scrape up the cash trying to find for the next big project - been there, done that.  :rolleyes:

joemomma said:
Thanks man! Lol yeah those naga x Congo are brutal!!! I think in my opinion they can hold their own with the Reaper any day
Sounds good.

Have you seen my Moruga video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfa1751BmU8

Wicked Mike said:
Nigel rocks. I've got a couple of really interesting unstabilized hybrids that I'm thinking of sending to Nigel, Bill Moore, and a couple of close friends just to get objective opinions. Keep an eye out for a box next week, Ed. :dance: 

I hear ya. I'll take all four. When you get a chance, PM me your PayPal info and a mailing address. I'd like to send you some of the stuff I picked today anyway.

Beautiful pods, by the way. Here's hoping you can scrape up the cash trying to find for the next big project - been there, done that.  :rolleyes:

Sounds good.

Have you seen my Moruga video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfa1751BmU8
Thanks man!!! I'll check out the video in the morning, I gotta hit the sack. Thanks again man!

**CLOSED**

Back