4 Commercial LED lights & Grow Tent

I have 4 Commercial 200w LED lights & a 8x8 grow tent for sale. I bought all of it a little over a year ago. It has all worked out great, the lights can grow plants to full cycle depending on the size and amount of plants you are growing. The setup has worked great for starting plants early and having plants half way through the grow cycle already when you take them outside. Or you can grow a couple plants to full cycle in the tent. Or use it to over winter your plants from last season. I started 50-60 plants in the tent. This past season and its worked out great.  I'm selling them because I'm honestly sick of having to deal with taking care of plants during the winter months and starting things early. It works out great but its quite a bit of upkeep to take care of everything. The lights have only been used for one season and have a life expectancy of 80k+ hours. So they aren't even close to being used. They are also still under the 3 year warranty and California Light Works has the best customer service I have EVER experienced with any company.

Here is a link to the lights. The ones I have are Full cycle.  http://www.californialightworks.com/Products_SolarFlare.htm

Here is a link to the Grow tent.  http://www.greners.com/i/grow-tents/size/8-x-8/growlab-portable-grow-rooms-gl240.html

Looking for $1500 + shipping for everything
$1200 for lights only
$300 for tent only

Lights come with adjustable hangers like these. http://www.greners.com/i/grow-lights/products/yo-yos-light-hangers/progrip-ratchet-light-hanger.html

Some pictures.

WP_000726_zps1519ccde.jpg

WP_000725_zps5cbbe9a5.jpg

WP_000673_zps5f9d53de.jpg

WP_000671_zpsf228536a.jpg

What I started/over wintered for this past season, freshly potted up and put outside from the tent.

Thumba_2013-06-09_10-24-20_zps8ce41020.jpg

Now that is a real killer setup u have there and the price is very reasonable aswell!!
When we in Europe want to buy such a setup with tent and the works it'll cost us abt 2000€ ( 4 x 400€ for the led and
450€ for the tent). So I'd say u have a really good price.
Unfortunateley I live overseas in Europe so I'd have to look elswhere to find me such a setup...

For the one who buys it : Lucky b*stard ;) !!

Greetz,

Oli

Haha,  it WAS a fantastic price, because i forgot to add in the cost of the tent to the asking price!  I originally was only going to sell the lights. And set the price to the ad and then added the tent in with it but forgot to edit price. My mistake. So cost of Lights are 1200. + 300 for tent.   Still a good deal imo. Half off the price of the tent. And $1-$200 off the price of each light depending on where you buy them.   :)

DevilsEyes said:
Now that is a real killer setup u have there and the price is very reasonable aswell!!
When we in Europe want to buy such a setup with tent and the works it'll cost us abt 2000€ ( 4 x 400€ for the led and
450€ for the tent). So I'd say u have a really good price.
Unfortunateley I live overseas in Europe so I'd have to look elswhere to find me such a setup...

For the one who buys it : Lucky b*stard ;) !!

Greetz,

Oli

sosl0w said:
Haha,  it WAS a fantastic price, because i forgot to add in the cost of the tent to the asking price!  I originally was only going to sell the lights. And set the price to the ad and then added the tent in with it but forgot to edit price. My mistake. So cost of Lights are 1200. + 300 for tent.   Still a good deal imo. Half off the price of the tent. And $1-$200 off the price of each light depending on where you buy them.   :)

Then it still is a great price!! I cant find it anywhere cheaper then 2000€ (~2600$) here in Belgium or the Netherlands.

Back