• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking 45 day cure Ham ready for smoking!!

The Hot Pepper said:
What is that bulbous thing stuck in it?

Home aged? Or aged in general? Salami? Prosciutto? Various sausages and hams?
It's were the hock attaches to I removed it to smoke separately great in greens or beans!! Get better smoke penetration when removed :)
JayT said:
That ham is hot pink and righteous.  Makes me harder than penitentiary steel in a Chinese 'rithmetic prison!  Let's see the inside.
Daaammmm know I'm horny!!!

JayT said:
That ham is hot pink and righteous.  Makes me harder than penitentiary steel in a Chinese 'rithmetic prison!  Let's see the inside.

I'll splooge some man gravy and chairman Mao that chingadera, better bleed it.

JayT said:
Ya Taco Bum is going to be pissed.
macgruberyouwannago.gif

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Ball joint...bone ya know ;) 

I guess I could be wrong but many hams I do have them as do the deer hind quarters I often buther...I'll have to de-bone and it remove it from the country ham I am teasing Grant with hahahaha

I'm conditioning myself to not respond to your ham any longer ...

Ken's Island Sunshine HS is a nice bonnet sauce I'm enjoying of late, which is similar to the sauce you previously sent to me ...

organic pepper said:
Wow! That ham is looking off the hook! :drooling:  You got me motivated to try making one myself. Going to read up on it now. Mahalo for all that great info Brada!
Hey Brada!!! Shocka!! Thank you :) any help you need just pm me I'm here to help. `A`ohe lokomaika`i i nele i ke pâna`i. :)

Back