48 hours until Defcon Evolution

The massive upgrade to our site is almost complete. We've been working on this for some time now, and it will allow not only direct credit card payments, but various choices of transportation methods. We're going through the test stage as we speak.

sweeeeet i want to order some defcon sauces, but dont have paypal, and also dont know where my checkbook is...

I'm curious what your new site will look like. Just ordered a bottle of Defcon1 from your German distro and am looking forward to trying it. I'm sure it's killer, everybody here who has tried it seems to like it. I'll try to talk them into carrying all of your sauces, not just DC1.

Chiliac said:
I'm curious what your new site will look like. Just ordered a bottle of Defcon1 from your German distro and am looking forward to trying it. I'm sure it's killer, everybody here who has tried it seems to like it. I'll try to talk them into carrying all of your sauces, not just DC1.

Thanks man. Yeah, we just busted in Germany, and it seems more German businesses will be carrying our stuff as well. I think the more people that ask for our full line, the better chance they will listen.

With the new site, international postage will remain the same. We have never charged an extra dime for international deliveries, and don't even charge for the extra packing material. We ship out all of our international orders exclusively with USPS with the EMS option. We use the EMS option as we had a number of shipments just disappear, with the EMS option we can track it to someone's door.

I know you're not making ANY money on postage and I appreciate this! It sucks that it makes it so hard to check out some great stuff from abroad like your sauces. Postage is so bloody high, it's spoiling all the fun!!! I'd have ordered your full range months ago if it'd be more affordable!

The first round of testing is complete, and things went quite well. Just some minor little buggies. Hopefully sometime today, however it is Halloween (one of my favorite days), so it may be a short time longer. I have to do the finishing Halloween touches on the house (fog machines, strobes and lasers), kind of like relocating out trade show booth to the front of the house.

I know, I know, it should be up and running. That's the wonderful thing about computers, they're great until you need them. Still running tests....

Back