labels 5 oz. hot sauce bottle label designs

I am still adding to my library of label designs. I have made all of them with the exception of the Carolina Reaper Sudden Death sauce. The pods are being shipped from Australia. These labels are for personal use only. No commercial use. That said, have a great day folks.

Calabrian-Godfather.png

Carolina_reaper.png

Chinense_Hab_label.png

Ghost_rider_label.png

Scorpion_Venom.png

FirePower_label.png

jolokia_ghost.png

Some cool designs.  Wonder if there's some copyright issues with using the Hollywood images?  If these were for sauces to be sold, whoever your inspector is would probably want other things included, but that's for them to dictate.
edit- GhostRider clarified that these are personal labels, not for commercial.  It's all good~

I have to question the different scovile ratings, though.  The way it's on the label makes it look like the sauce is "over 1,000,000" which I'm guessing is not the case.  Red Savina's are in the 450,000 range but once mixed with the rest of the ingredients, the sauce is not 450,000.  If the SHU thingy said it's "made with 450,000SHU chiles", that would be accurate. 

Have Fun!
SL

Oh, well in that case..... they still suck.

My apologies. I assumed since this was posted in the Food Business Forums that you were selling them. Maybe next time you could let someone know before biting their head off.

I am now getting a life, lightening up and moving on. 

Just so you all know, you can use any image on the internet as long as it is NOT intended for resale. When you enter the commercial arena it's a whole different story. I know that better than anyone. I have been in advertising for 35+ years. All I wanted to do is share some label designs with you all. I hope that this isn't the normal attitude of chile heads out there. Snobbery is for spoiled little brats strung out on sugar and Xbox.

GhostRider said:
Just so you all know, you can use any image on the internet as long as it is NOT intended for resale. When you enter the commercial arena it's a whole different story. I know that better than anyone. I have been in advertising for 35+ years. All I wanted to do is share some label designs with you all. I hope that this isn't the normal attitude of chile heads out there. Snobbery is for spoiled little brats strung out on sugar and Xbox.
Friend, you need to chill. There is no snobbery, you DID NOT tell us that. You said these were YOURS!

GhostRider said:
I am still adding to my library of label designs. I have made all of them with the exception of the Carolina Reaper Sudden Death sauce. The pods are being shipped from Australia. Burn on brothers and sisters.
If you would have said "Hey guys, these are for personal use and I borrowed these images, but what do you think of my design skills?" you would have gotten the replies you are looking for. This is your fault. Don't blame others.

GhostRider said:
you can use any image on the internet as long as it is NOT intended for resale. When you enter the commercial arena it's a whole different story. I know that better than anyone. I have been in advertising for 35+ years.
 Thanks for answering my question about the images.  I didn't know, but now I do.

As I said, I think they're cool looking.  Are you looking for any comments or just sharing? 

That's what I commented on, I like it! The disclaimer would have just avoided confusion. :)

The legal part, no comment. That's a grey area even with lawyers these days. So many people using famous people's pics or copyrights as avatars, etc. Copyrights, credits, commercial, personal, one big grey area not even worth getting into here! Unless you went commercial of course. Then you would need to make some changes! ;)

I said no comment, but that may have been a comment lol.

<----- Kool Aid man. Violation.
OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I like the labels as far as labels go.

In all fairness tho, this is in the Food Business forum and you have no idea how many label creations show up here on THP looking for critiques. It was a simple assumption that you wanted the same.

Rock on witchyo bad seff.

It's all good~  Thanks for sharing!
SL

GhostRider said:
Get a life people. These are my personal labels on sauce I give to friends. They are not sold commercially. Lighten up and move on.
All due respect, but if these are for personal use then why the heck are you posting them in the business forum?

99.99999999999999999999999% of people who post in here are looking for help, critique and guidance in finalizing their labels because more eyes = better. 

Or,
Being a newer member, he may be in his own round about way, attempting to promote his talent for a like interest of a product  this forum promotes.
I have seen some less talented attempts at label design in here.

Back