• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

?.

Other ideas:

Was thinking about goofing with aquaponics and using 5 gallon buckets.  Searched Craigslist, lots of free or dirt cheap there too.  If you have a Rural King and shop there anyway, they have this on again off again thing where you get a free five gallon bucket and 10% off what ever fits into the bucket.  But what really floated my boat was when Rural King started selling dog food in square five gallon buckets.  They take up much less space than the round per volume of medium.

ajdrew said:
Other ideas:

Was thinking about goofing with aquaponics and using 5 gallon buckets.  Searched Craigslist, lots of free or dirt cheap there too.  If you have a Rural King and shop there anyway, they have this on again off again thing where you get a free five gallon bucket and 10% off what ever fits into the bucket.  But what really floated my boat was when Rural King started selling dog food in square five gallon buckets.  They take up much less space than the round per volume of medium.
Never thought about craigslist! Duh on my part.

I can get these 20L/5.2Gal plastic drums in unlimited numbers for FREE!!!!
20140823_163001.jpg

I'm yet to find anyone "locally "who will take them off my hands.

SR.

Shorerider said:
I can get these 20L/5.2Gal plastic drums in unlimited numbers for FREE!!!!
20140823_163001.jpg

I'm yet to find anyone "locally "who will take them off my hands.

SR.
Wow those would be great for shine!!!! :) what's up brother!!!!!!! Hahaha

oldsalty said:
Wow those would be great for shine!!!! :) what's up brother!!!!!!! Hahaha
I could drink a whole one right now. Just quit drinking tonight.... Uuuuugggghhhh....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... I miss sweet sweet bourbon so much already.....

bloozer said:
I could drink a whole one right now. Just quit drinking tonight.... Uuuuugggghhhh....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... I miss sweet sweet bourbon so much already.....

waddaya mean miss it?  You run out? or get married?

Back