• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking $6.00 off Kingsford coupon

The way i read the coupon it's 6 bucks off the price of pork(whatever you choose apparently) when you buy a bag of kingsford charcoal and one of the other products listed.

Sickmont said:
The way i read the coupon it's 6 bucks off the price of pork(whatever you choose apparently) when you buy a bag of kingsford charcoal and one of the other products listed.

nope.. this is sponsered by the national pork board and kingsford... its 6 dollars off kingsford

heres what i mean...a whole thread about it

$6.00 off coupon when you buy Kingsford and one other product by Vlassic, Glad, Ball Park, KC Sauce, Wet Ones, or Hidden Valley product. I bought 18lbs of Kingsford and Vlassic Dill Relish for a grand total of $3.08 at Wal-Mart and used self check out. No pork purchase required.

BamsBBQ said:
nope.. this is sponsered by the national pork board and kingsford... its 6 dollars off kingsford

heres what i mean...a whole thread about it

But when i printed it out, it said(and i quote) "$6.00 off the other white meat when you buy a 13.5 oz bag or larger of kingsford and one of the following other products...." So thats how i read it as being money off the pork and the kingsford and the other stuff. Apparently it's just worded oddly. That's marketing for ya.

Sickmont said:
But when i printed it out, it said(and i quote) "$6.00 off the other white meat when you buy a 13.5 oz bag or larger of kingsford and one of the following other products...." So thats how i read it as being money off the pork and the kingsford and the other stuff. Apparently it's just worded oddly. That's marketing for ya.

the other white meat is the sponser...trust me it works... just follow the thread i posted and you will see..lol

Looks great! I need to print about 20 of these. I read it like Sick too... they worded it very poorly. I guess in general the coupon is to get you to buy pork, charcoal and a fix-in.

No workie at Lowe's. Self-checkout either. :(

I've got a Pathmark by me that has Kingsford, but they were out of regular and just had Matchlight. I'll check again.

I printed a coupon a few weeks back.

Sat and waited.

Got an 18-pound bag at Walmart today for 76 cents.

What's the opposite of FML?

TexomaHeat said:
I printed a coupon a few weeks back.

Sat and waited.

Got an 18-pound bag at Walmart today for 76 cents.

What's the opposite of FML?

major score...if i could use the coupon where i live, i would be stock piling at that price..lol

Back