• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce 6 Million SHU Sauces/extracts. Needs some names

My boss Brian gave me a task today. He has 1 million SHU pure extract but then it jumps to 7.1 million (The Sorce) he needs one inbetween. He mentioned that he saw one advertised recently and it was by a major manufacture (Blair's or CaJohn) but can't find/remember what it was.

I mentioned that Naga Snakebite Pure Venom has 6.6 million SHU in it and we already have Z which has 4 million (but both of those are not rated at that level because of the other ingredients). Any ideas?

imaguitargod said:
My boss Brian gave me a task today. He has 1 million SHU pure extract but then it jumps to 7.1 million (The Sorce) he needs one inbetween. He mentioned that he saw one advertised recently and it was by a major manufacture (Blair's or CaJohn) but can't find/remember what it was.

I mentioned that Naga Snakebite Pure Venom has 6.6 million SHU in it and we already have Z which has 4 million (but both of those are not rated at that level because of the other ingredients). Any ideas?

Couldn't you just pee in a cup?

imaguitargod said:

=====================================
The Pepper Palace (Gatlinburg, TN) has "the world's hottest sauce" which was rated at 1.2 million shu, which was followed by "the hottest sauce in the universe" which is somewere upwards of that.

They're easy to deal with, but their shipping costs are high.

staffing said:
=====================================
The Pepper Palace (Gatlinburg, TN) has "the world's hottest sauce" which was rated at 1.2 million shu, which was followed by "the hottest sauce in the universe" which is somewere upwards of that.

They're easy to deal with, but their shipping costs are high.
Ya, we need something alot hotter than 1.2 million.... :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Ya, we need something alot hotter than 1.2 million.... :lol:
===========================
Their newest is. I'll email them to see if I can get a scoville rating out of them.

I got word back from the Pepper Palace regarding "the Hottest Sauce in the Universe". They said that while it hasn't been officially tested (unlike their hottest sauce in the world), consensus puts it between 2.5 and 3.5 million shu.

staffing said:
I got word back from the Pepper Palace regarding "the Hottest Sauce in the Universe". They said that while it hasn't been officially tested (unlike their hottest sauce in the world), consensus puts it between 2.5 and 3.5 million shu.

Not nearly hot enough and also definitly not the hottest sauce in the world ;)

Thanks for checking into that though!

imaguitargod said:
Not nearly hot enough and also definitly not the hottest sauce in the world ;)

Thanks for checking into that though!
====================================
They must mean in "their" world/universe. I asked them about that last time I was in Gatlinburg.....they claim what they claim because it is a true sauce.....not an extract (though it obviously has quite a bit of extract to achieve that level of heat). They do make many nice sauces, though.....and the hottest in the universe does have a kick to it.

pepperpunk said:
Blairs has a 16 million shu. but.....its like $500. :( its called Blairs 16million reserve
Which is redicoulus b/c the vial of capsaicin crystals that he uses can be found for around $35. :rolleyes:

Back