7 Pod or 7 Pot??

Thanks for the info guys. Ok, 7 pot makes sense to me so I'll go with that.

And, Joyner, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to handle that chilli, as delicious as it does look my tolerance isn't at the super hots level.. yet. I am curious as to the distinct 7 pot taste/smell I keep hearing about so I think I'll have a go at growing one variety next season.

Anyone want to suggest a tasty 7 pot variety to the new guy planning to grow his first supers? Taste > Heat obviously.

Thanks!

AaronRiot said:
Thanks for the info guys. Ok, 7 pot makes sense to me so I'll go with that.

And, Joyner, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to handle that chilli, as delicious as it does look my tolerance isn't at the super hots level.. yet. I am curious as to the distinct 7 pot taste/smell I keep hearing about so I think I'll have a go at growing one variety next season.

Anyone want to suggest a tasty 7 pot variety to the new guy planning to grow his first supers? Taste > Heat obviously.

Thanks!
That chili would floor most and I will NEVER do that again. :) As for a great 7 pot, go with the burgundy! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OfURcopG364&list=UUiYHmndhluQL2PQhTlYItkw

JoynersHotPeppers said:
That chili would floor most and I will NEVER do that again. :) As for a great 7 pot, go with the burgundy! 

I think we have a winner -- I noticed the other thread on these guys as well. I'm stoked. Thanks for the tip. Now, on to find some seeds!

Also, great review!

Since that is me in the review, of course I have to concur that the 7 Pot Burgundy has the best flavor hands down of any 7 pot.  I go even further and say that is the best flavor I've had of any superhot!

Back