• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7 POD Primo

Judy,

Are these all looking the same?

My Trinidad Scorpions, so far as I think I have some of the original clones, show up the stinger only 1/20 on one plant.
At the end of the season, when all nitrogen is consumed (I use Basacote 6M) has been consumed, the number of stinger pods increases.

Peter

Them things look mean! Vibrant color. I just placed an order with you today :party: Bhut collection and some yellow BS. :hell:

I'm selling original mother seed. Shoot me a PM or an email to primosanteria at hotmail dot com!

Rock on.

Peter, this is one chile that has amazing consistency with stingers. All the pods have them every year I've grown it. :)

Chris

Judy,

My Trinidad Scorpions, so far as I think I have some of the original clones, show up the stinger only 1/20 on one plant.
At the end of the season, when all nitrogen is consumed (I use Basacote 6M) has been consumed, the number of stinger pods increases.

Peter

Any One Has any Xtra Seeds Laying around that are Up For Trade?

My primos are just waiting to turn red (I cannot wait). Primos are so wicked looking! I'll have seeds available for trade soon.

Judy,

Peter

Most of mine have been having stingers. I don't even feed em. However, they are in the ground.

Edit: Ahh, mine are Butch T. Maybe that's why?

Back