• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7 pod sr strain

Hi guys i just wondered if anyone has grown this variety from semillas.de.
it looks awfully like the t.s morouga. if anyone can help clarify this as i am not up on all the different 7 pods or scorpions yet.
Many thanks for your time guys very much appreciated

SR is sourced from out friend Trinnihottie(Sara) in Trinidad:) Very hot and very pimply pods with nice flavour

I'm not Potawie, but here is a picture of the SR strain and the Brain strain and the Douglah pictured together. Some early pods from last season, 4 Brains up top, SR strain left, and 2 Douglah right. The brains look more like the T.S. Morouga than the SR strain, all scorching hot peppers.:fireball:
IMG_3144.jpg

PRF ..... Because I always want to learn more ..... Your Brain strain looks a lot like the scorpions I grew last year. By that I mean they have tails and lots of bumps. Are all the peppers you showed originally from Trinidad ? Or else where ?

And thanks for the lesson ....

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I'm not Potawie, but here is a picture of the SR strain and the Brain strain and the Douglah pictured together. Some early pods from last season, 4 Brains up top, SR strain left, and 2 Douglah right. The brains look more like the T.S. Morouga than the SR strain, all scorching hot peppers.:fireball:
IMG_3144.jpg

Cool man thanks for the picture even though I have pm'd you about it could you stick me on your list for some of your brain strain at the end of season I will let you know what seed I will have for trade at the end of mine too if that's cool?

Back