7 Pot Brain Strain - SASBE Offer - Round 3!!! - OFFER CLOSED

Doing this offer a third time. Third time is a charm, right? :) I've got enough for ten users - 10 seeds each. Rules are as follows:

if you don't follow directions, you don't qualify. :) Once you post here, send me a PM and I'll provide the shipping address.

1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include ziplock baggie or coin envelope with variety name clearly marked on it.

5. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

6. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. Then PM me for address if you need it.

7. If you have already won these seeds in one of my first two offers, you don't qualify. lol. Trying to share these with as many people possible!

8. Offer limited to U.S. members only.

FYI, a 'preview' of what the pods looked like:

P1090549.jpg

P1090579.jpg

Chris

I'd like some please. I know I already have some Purple Bhuts coming, but I'd love some of these. I'd understand If you'd rather give them to somebody who hasn't won yet. Thanks!

EDIT: too quick on the draw. :)

EDIT #2: Way too quick on the draw. :) :D

Justaguy, if you have one headed my way already, I'm happy to toss them in for you? No need to send a new one. Just let me know.

Chris

You're both in. 5 spots left. Souf, also wanted to say thanks for what you did. Got your envelope yesterday. That was nice of you.

Chris

Well, 8 spots filled...2 left. I need to time how fast these offers close when 10 people are chosen. We're at 32 minutes right now. :)

Chris

Great offer! i already got some seeds from ya just wanted to throw out there that i germinated 8 seeds and in 10 days 6 popped up! thanks for great seeds! cant wait to see what monsters my DWC will produce!

Back