• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

breeding 7 Pot Cherry??? ...... Another cross?

Ok folks..... well its me again..... the amount of times i am off and on this forum..... :/

So i'm here just soaking some seeds overnight to begin setting them tomorrow:
DSC00264.jpg

So this is my story...... its from deep south trinidad..... in a village called Moruga (bet you heard of there before)....
I have a co-worker who lives there and her dad is always planting peppers....... lots of different types of peppers were planted next to each other and their seeds were set and planted again and so on and so on for a couple years.... recently one plant produced these cherry peppers that were pimply as hell.... it has the 'cherry' shape and size but with the 7 pot texture...... so then i decide to cut one open..... blew my head off.... got the 7 pot smell and got the 7 pot taste..... in a tiny little package.... the size of a cherry....

Now i haven't been in the pepper world for quite some time so i don't know if there is already something that exists like a 7 pot cherry?..... but i found this little 'gem' from a true trinidad random crossing (natural stuff lol).... here are the pics... sorry i only thought of taking pics after i massacred the pod ...... i have no idea what generation this is.... but more than likely 1 or 2 .... so i will be monitoring these closely..... as usual if they are stable..... i will send seeds..... just give me about 3-4 months for the seeds to do their stuff.....

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

Back