• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

flavor 7-Pot Douglah taste test

Awesome review, like always, Peter. Man, your guts have gotta lined with iron, haha! Even for just a 1/4 of a pod, that was a HUGE chunk. I also really like that your reviews aren't like "challenges or stunts," like you said. Your videos are very enjoyable to watch, not at all "over the top," and you give very accurate descriptions of heat/flavor. Cheers, man! Keep up the great work!

Good job Peter! Out of curiousity... did you taste any notes of earth and wood in the flavor of the Dougie? I did in the ones I grew a few years ago but that may have been due to the terroir here in the Northeast... with the cooler temperatures here, they may have only been partly ripe despite what they looked like. I didn't eat a whole pod either... ;)

MikeUSMC said:
Awesome review, like always, Peter. Man, your guts have gotta lined with iron, haha! Even for just a 1/4 of a pod, that was a HUGE chunk. I also really like that your reviews aren't like "challenges or stunts," like you said. Your videos are very enjoyable to watch, not at all "over the top," and you give very accurate descriptions of heat/flavor. Cheers, man! Keep up the great work!
Thank you very much! I appreciate your comments.

stickman said:
Good job Peter! Out of curiousity... did you taste any notes of earth and wood in the flavor of the Dougie? I did in the ones I grew a few years ago but that may have been due to the terroir here in the Northeast... with the cooler temperatures here, they may have only been partly ripe despite what they looked like. I didn't eat a whole pod either... ;)
Thank you! I didn't get any earth/wood notes on the one I tried. It was more mild, slightly floral and slightly sweet. The flavor really wasn't bad at all.

+1 With Mike,
Just a good honest review , no dramatics like some we see lol [emoji57] credit it where it's due , Douglahs kick a$$ for fun , and you took it in your stride. Love seeing all your videos , keep up the good work Peter.
Makes good viewing. [emoji41] [emoji106]

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Back