for-sale 7 POT/POD & NAGA MORICH (ORGANIC)FOR SALE!

Hey Pepper HeadZZZ!

I finally have the 7 pod seeds in my hands… Well, remind me to
wash them quick…..for THIS PEPPERS IS HOT!
In fact, I would love to put it up against a Naga and see who wins (I had to finish seeding the pods outdoors because the vapors were making my wife and I feel “Strange”)!!!????!!!

Anyway, the good ole Doctor who gave me the pods/seed wants to retire soon…So, he is asking for money rather than trades. I wont make one cent on this sale, so rest assured…. I’m in it for the accolades. The right to say I helped make this one possible. They will be cheaper down the line. For now, this is limited rare seed. Period. These plants were grown from authentic Trinidad pods. Seed is very limited.

COST:

20 7Pot / Pod Seeds (Original Strain From Trinidad/Organically Grown and Pesticide Free) $15.00 + $1.00 USA Shipping.

*International Shipping is $2.00 More.

Please email me if you are interested.

I also sell Naga Morich, Fatalii, Congo RED, etc... Many other Organically grown and pesticide free seed.

Burn On,

Primo

primosanteria@hotmail.com

cmpman1974 said:
Wow, those aren't cheap!!! Nearly a $1.00 a seed. 7-pods are like gold coins. lol.

Chris

I know brother... I'm trying to get some peppers up and get the price down. That's what he wanted to sell them for. ha I made no promises. But, he did sell all but a few seeds already. Sorry so expensive.

Primo

Hey it's a free market. If they sell, it means someone's buying. :)

Are the raised proceeds for a charity for your friend or another form of fund raising?

Chris

Primo said:
I know brother... I'm trying to get some peppers up and get the price down. That's what he wanted to sell them for. ha I made no promises. But, he did sell all but a few seeds already. Sorry so expensive.

Primo

i am currently GIVING chilliac 3 7 pod seeds 3 scorpion 10 tobago seasoning 10 thai keenu and 10 burning bush ;)

(mailman) "CHILI PEPPER CARE PACKAGE!" (chiliac) "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Nice to see people sharing on the forum. Good job. That's what makes the hobby fun.

Chris

cap lover said:
i am currently GIVING chilliac 3 7 pod seeds 3 scorpion 10 tobago seasoning 10 thai keenu and 10 burning bush ;)

(mailman) "CHILI PEPPER CARE PACKAGE!" (chiliac) "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Ok I bit, I have to grow these peppers and see if I can eat them off the vine like the Nagas. I know Primo has great quality seeds as last year I purchased my Nagas form him and had 100% germination success.

Thanks Primo!

Pepp3rFreak said:
Ok I bit, I have to grow these peppers and see if I can eat them off the vine like the Nagas. I know Primo has great quality seeds as last year I purchased my Nagas form him and had 100% germination success.

Thanks Primo!

Thanks for the kind words.... I do trade from time to time.. I'm not all biz ya know. ha Kato and I have traded... Mr. Hell as well... I always give extra seed and try to be helpful. It's my dream. To have a Louisiana Spice Distribution and Organic Spice Company...of some sort. Really, my sales go back into the backyard biz.

I am looking for Trin.Scorpions if someone wants to trade.

Rock on,

Primo

cmpman1974 said:
Hey it's a free market. If they sell, it means someone's buying. :)

Are the raised proceeds for a charity for your friend or another form of fund raising?

Chris

He's just an old man trying to retire. ha Now, I don't want people to think he is starving or anything. But, he's a real nice guy using the money to feed his plants, chickens, and goats, etc.. :)

Primo

Back