• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

7 Pot Video

Just recently edited this video together from last seasons grow logs. I did a Bhut Jolokia one also a  couple years ago. I think I have enough plant footage that I could do every super hot variety in my garden. Do you guys think it would be worth it? My bhut video did great, but that might just be because of 'Ghost Pepper Fever'... You think anyone wants to see a full season of Naga Morich, or Red Fatali?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=083PDZUIqM0&feature=youtu.be 

Nice. I like the vid. Good quick document of growth with dates so people don't have to wonder how old the plants are. As far as every variety. If it was me probably a garden as a whole and maybe my favorites. Thanks for sharing that.

OCD Chilehead said:
Nice. I like the vid. Good quick document of growth with dates so people don't have to wonder how old the plants are. As far as every variety. If it was me probably a garden as a whole and maybe my favorites. Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks for watching and giving feedback. I'm still not sure if I'll do one for every variety. I've already got episodic video logs of the whole garden, they didn't get a lot of views.  

Capsicumexanthematicus said:
Thanks for watching and giving feedback. I'm still not sure if I'll do one for every variety. I've already got episodic video logs of the whole garden, they didn't get a lot of views.
Your welcome. Just watched 2013 Vlog. Looks good. I like touring gardens from my living room. I personally don't know any chile growers in my area so it's nice to check out what other people are doing. As far as views. I would do what makes you happy. Have fun.

Back