• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7 pot

The few the mites didn't get.

IM004739.jpg

IM004740.jpg

IM004741.jpg

A trade,I got 2 varieties that were called 7 pot #1 and #2, Chaguanas Trinidad.
No special name...

Mites hit my garden REAL hard.

Got pissed and sprayed so much Malathion that birds are still dropping out of the sky when the are passing over.

Don't have a clue as to if the plants will come back.
These guys only had about 5 seeds in them that look like they might grow.
Plant was filled with pods but the leaves fell off and the 100degree temps this weekend will probably cook the remaining pods and plant.

A trade,I got 2 varieties that were called 7 pot #1 and #2, Chaguanas Trinidad.
No special name...

Mites hit my garden REAL hard.

Got pissed and sprayed so much Malathion that birds are still dropping out of the sky when the are passing over.

Don't have a clue as to if the plants will come back.
These guys only had about 5 seeds in them that look like they might grow.
Plant was filled with pods but the leaves fell off and the 100degree temps this weekend will probably cook the remaining pods and plant.

interesting variety. sorry to hear about all that trouble you've been getting with your grow for this year.

That's a strange looking 7 Pot. Looks like it's got some Bhut in it. :)

Still looks hot as hell. :mouthonfire:

looks like either the regular red or barrackpore. thats what mine look like with the vaiation in shape and size. damn shame about the bugs. i got lucky this year , the anole lizards were so thick that the bugs were at a minimum. they seemed to just pick on the naga morich this year. beautiful peppers though. i'm sure they are painful!

Hey there Smokemaster, I get mites every year but this year I jumped on them with Spinosad. Only had to spot spray a few times and things are looking good.

Back