• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7 Potz Strain SMACKDOWN!!!!

DSCF1300.jpg

DSCF1301.jpg

way cool pods man and bunches of the too...the plants look super healthy...

here is a shot of 7 pots I have picked the last two weeks....the ones on the left are my homegrown from Trini seeds, the ones in the upper right are Cappy Brain Strain 7s, the ones on the lower right are crosses...as far as size goes, my homegrown are the largest ones I am growing...probably 10 gms a pod...well, largest so far...it is still early in the season...

003-1.jpg

and here is a pic of the 7 pots I picked this morning...upper right crosses, left and lower my homegrown...

080209c002.jpg

JungleRain said:
Nice lookin Pods Patrik, what color are they when ripe?

I'm hoping they turn red JR. Me calling them albino was just a weak joke. Not sure why they are looking like that.

Mine have no points whatsoever, I associate the points or "tails" with scorpions.

Does that sound right Trini?

Either way, I LOVE my roundish beauties.

Great piccies guys. I have Yellow 7's germing now and just yesterday had three Douglah hooks show themselves. It's great looking at your pics so i know what i am in for!

If there are any members with some spare Brain Strain seeds i would be more than happy to take some off your hands :P I am sure i can send something to compensate, pwease.

Novacastrian said:
If there are any members with some spare Brain Strain seeds i would be more than happy to take some off your hands :P I am sure i can send something to compensate, pwease.

Hey Nova talk with JungleRain he just received seed from me this week. He should have a few to spare for you.;)

Hey thanks for the tip PRF, i have already been contacted by a fine member with an offer of seeds but the more the merrier!

Back