• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7 yellow pot? Or 7 yellow brain strain?

So now that my so called 7 yellow pot has given peppers they look more like the brain strain. When I bought my plants off a guy he sold them to me as 7 yellow pot but they look like brain strain?

B6C37ADA-B71F-40F9-8741-610FF8114C0A-7884-0000053902AB7473.jpg

2C0F377F-3DCB-44C5-B4A7-2E05A8D55B8A-7884-0000053900305169.jpg

Keep in mind they aren't ripped yet and I wanted to test one out. It had a really fruity smell to it and packed a really big punch that had me tearing like a girl.

Not yet its been almost a month with them green I'm thinking any time soon I just thought the regular yellow strain had smooth skin

Yeah and I also recall that the yellow 7 pot doesn't have that much of a hot punch to it, I have a tolerance for spicy food and this pepper just kicked my ass I couldn't even finish it , it has such a good taste to it too

Yeah and I also recall that the yellow 7 pot doesn't have that much of a hot punch to it, I have a tolerance for spicy food and this pepper just kicked my ass I couldn't even finish it , it has such a good taste to it too

Well not all my yellows have that look some of them have that scorpion look to it

Well not all my yellows have that look some of them have that scorpion look to it

Back