• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review 7Pod BrAiNsTrAiN Pod Review (Pod from Rhody)

Nice job DDK, love the facial expressions. What's with you spitting the peppers out? MAN UP and swallow that shit!

Haha thanks. I'm working on eating them in powder and bits in food so I can build up a stomach reistance, but the thing is i usually do these reviews at night before bed or randomly without any food in my stomach and I already tried a bhut sliver liek that and threw up.... I dont want the cramping when it doesnt add to the vid. If i can become immune to that too tho i will. But ive heard you cant..

I'm gonna give this review two thumbs down!! Don't try and eat a whole pod if you can't take it down next time,or else you can't honestly give an accurate review. just my 2 cents!

I'm gonna give this review two thumbs down!! Don't try and eat a whole pod if you can't take it down next time,or else you can't honestly give an accurate review. just my 2 cents!

LOL.. Ok you do that, but I have explained many times before why I do not swallow them on video. It adds almost nothing to the video because the stomach cramps that come later on and last for hours are not taped anywayunless you;d want a day long video to watch.

Also, it's not like I spit them out in secret and play it off like I don't. Its my current review method. If you think you can do much better, then do all the reviews I did in the same timeframe including the double dorset naga and the 3-4 pod review I will be doing this week and swallow them with proof that you don't throw up afterwards off camera.

I do not intend to do 2-3 reviews in one day liek I did twice already and swallow the whole pods at night on an empty stomach. I also don't intend to eat a quart of icecream to cool my staomch pains and get fat over a youtube video.

HAve you ever eaten a super-hot? Please make a video of you eating any of the ones I did and have better composure even if you spit it out.

I have to say that review method needs some reviewing! You are wasting perfectly good peppers, why not just eat a 1/4 piece or half if you can't handle the heat? Or maybe make sure you have something in your stomach prior to reviewing?? I don't think anyone cares about what the pepper does to you after, nor would they want a video review on it! haha! Most reviewers are doing them to showcase heat and flavor, you should re-think the process buddy!

AND MR_POTS has done plenty of reviews on superhots, more to come as well, two supers in one day on two occasions now. They are all posted in my GLOG ;) When you waste perfectly good peppers by spitting them out expect some criticism, just MY 2 cents!!

http://thehotpepper....p/page__st__700

Careful man, he's only poking the bear. Maybe he wanted the up chuck taste review? I'll be honest, after having my first super a while back, I don't know how any of you guys eat them whole.
Nice vid bro.

I have to say that review method needs some reviewing! You are wasting perfectly good peppers, why not just eat a 1/4 piece or half if you can't handle the heat? Or maybe make sure you have something in your stomach prior to reviewing?? I don't think anyone cares about what the pepper does to you after, nor would they want a video review on it! haha! Most reviewers are doing them to showcase heat and flavor, you should re-think the process buddy!

AND MR_POTS has done plenty of reviews on superhots, more to come as well, two supers in one day on two occasions now. They are all posted in my GLOG ;) When you waste perfectly good peppers by spitting them out expect some criticism, just MY 2 cents!!

If you review all peppers the same way it is an accurate comparison, and plus. Once the pods hit your stomach they all do the same thing. Burn like shit. No taste difference or anything so the review ends when it leaves your mouth and when the mouth burn settles. Plus, its not a 'waste' of a pepper. IMO eating a whole one is the same thing. You are down one pepper and you didnt get anything out of it beisdes a video of you chewing it up and swallowing it and then suffering for about 10 minutes cuz of mouth burn.

Well thank gawd that their are chit loads of reviewers out there for you to watch! I like how swallowing makes you professional.

If you review all peppers the same way it is an accurate comparison, and plus. Once the pods hit your stomach they all do the same thing. Burn like shit. No taste difference or anything so the review ends when it leaves your mouth and when the mouth burn settles. Plus, its not a 'waste' of a pepper. IMO eating a whole one is the same thing. You are down one pepper and you didnt get anything out of it beisdes a video of you chewing it up and swallowing it and then suffering for about 10 minutes cuz of mouth burn.

They all do the same thing?? Hardly!! Not all of them hit the stomach and wreck it, it really depends on which one you are eating! IMHO! Mouth burn, throat burn and stomach burn are something I like to review on. I just think if you can't eat a whole one and swallow and are trying to give an accurate review then why not eat a smaller piece??? I grow peppers to eat them, not chew them up and spit em out! Maybe I am crazy, but to me that is a waste!

Well thank gawd that their are chit loads of reviewers out there for you to watch! I like how swallowing makes you professional.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did I say I was a professional??? Talk about putting words in my mouth!!! LOL! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, to me this review method is a little off. But hey, you like it, so subscribe and keep on watching! ;)

ROFL!! No need to get all defensive there buddy!! I'm not even going to further elaborate.Like I said,it's just my 2 cents and honest opinion and just because that's how pods affect you,does not mean it's the same for everyone else! BTW,that didn't look like a brain strain as far I could see,where did you get it from?

I understand spitting to a degree. I spit half of a Butch T. It all caught me very off guard and I did not even like the taste so I spit it. I also elected to spit on a video I did while I was boating. I decided that it was not wise of me to be doing that while on the river after I had already started.

Back