• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

8/10/13 :o

7/9/13
I had just watered the habs in the background, the ground soaks up the water really fast so it won't be muddy like that all day.
wGP9bSK.jpg

KOLXrxx.jpg

IQYVPwr.jpg

Biggest pepper :)
dHW4nwr.jpg

Lauren Delux said:
I had just watered the habs in the background, the ground soaks up the water really fast so it won't be muddy like that all day.
wGP9bSK.jpg

KOLXrxx.jpg

IQYVPwr.jpg

Biggest pepper :)
dHW4nwr.jpg

those are habaneros.

7/9/13

Mya bombed. My sisters dog went right to my Bhut when I was taking the picture. I was like really? Nice size comparison though.....
aIdIlVB.jpg

Gigantic tom
NhP5vJX.jpg

Habs love the MaxiBloom that Pex gave me to water them with, they have gotten taller.
yIvrWzz.jpg

Pepper getting big
5LdWnNk.jpg

Habs getting huuge
R6ECYTc.jpg

Bhut and mystery plant
qndgeyR.jpg

Tom again
o10CPea.jpg

Smallest tom :)
YinQmmX.jpg

7/17/13
Big Bhut :)
dkUxlpL.jpg

Habs are getting big 
ROKsx1N.jpg

This one looks weird....
srsKFqT.jpg

A branch on the small tom broke off and the small toms were sitting on the ground, and I got the big tom of the big tom plant.
vOh4xfp.jpg

Brought brother's hab back to life :)
T02YafO.jpg

Looking awesome Lauren.  Are you ready for the  :onfire: ?  

Nice tomatoes as well...I have only gotten cherry tomatoes so far...can't wait til the big ones ripen up!

Thanks, haha, gonna eat a ripe hab........
And the bhuts are going to pex when they are done.
I have a florida and I'm not sure what the small ones are.

7/25/13

This is the ONLY bhut on the plant, there aren't even any flowers budding, should I take it off?
8JFoWQa.jpg

Hab got verrry big :) popping out peppers every where. 
3Qodt5A.jpg

Brothers hab :) Looking very good
jHhuBVg.jpg

Leave the Bhut on the plant to ripen, that's where the heat and flavor are. Does the plant have new growth coming in ?

PIC 1 said:
Leave the Bhut on the plant to ripen, that's where the heat and flavor are. Does the plant have new growth coming in ?

Oh I know I am, I have more pics, it is bigger and dark green xP :D

No it doesn't neither does my other bhut, not sure why..... they are going to Pex's when winter rolls around. 

Back