• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

A bad year

They we got 5" to 8" of rain , depending on what side of the city you live in, in 4 hours. A new record for a one day rain for this date. More to come later today and tomorrow. Well ... at least I don't have to water my lawn. And there wasn't any hail .... so that's a positive thing.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

hey hey,

Bright side: if there was anything burning up those chiles in those pots, it got flushed now. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Good luck!

It's amazing what a week and can do ..... The plants for the most part have recovered. They lost lots of leaves but are putting new and starting to load up with flowers. Most of them anyway and I'm thinking the others will catch up soon. A few have pods ...

I still can't be sure what the problem was. Something that was sprayed and drifted onto them or over watering. On over watering we had a very heavy rain and more rain for several days. In any case things are looking better. They look like they lost a cat fight but at least they're still here.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

a 7 pod that has pods

7podplantrecovered.jpg

recovered.jpg

Glad to see your plants are recovering man, I had a similar issue with a few plants a couple of weeks back when we had heavy rains for 4-5 days

Back