• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A big thanks...

Wish I could go to Zest Fest, but sadly I have transportation issues - if it's not in East TN, there's no way I'm getting anywhere. =P

(I'm a regular lurker, but sadly I don't post too often - then again between school and work around the place there's not much I can do =P)

tinner666 said:
Major operation in Apr. Double Masectomy. 10 weeks intense Chemo, accelerated schedule. Last Fri. Major hernia operation. Lost her BP and spent 2 days in ICU. Back today to remove last tube and staples(40+). Boob operation in the works now. Just a cute, small, perky set, maybe a B-.:)

She isn't trying to impress anybody, just happy to still be here.:)

Sounds like she is on mend if you are planning cosmetic surgery to replace what was lost. I hope all this nastiness gets behind you two soon so you can resume enjoying your life to the fullest.

Back