• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

A bountiful 2021 has reinvigorated my spirit. 2022 ahoy!

Some of you may remember me from my glogs of years past, where the misery and anguish and failure have solidified into joy-diamonds centralized entirely in the center of my chest, causing sharp, shooting jolts of excitement throughout my body.

*Disclaimer: The above is medical hyperbole. Do not fear for my safety, the universe shall not permit such an easy escape from my torment as death.

Well, all that doom and gloom is no more! My hard work has paid off!

Bask in my glory!

BASK!!!!!!!!! BASK DAMN YOU, BASK!

There are 4 more of those bad boys currently growing on the plant, each one more equaler in size than the last!

"But Wulf, didn't you try growing over 20 plants, with those black jalapenos being an after thought you barely cared about?"

Right you are, imaginary voice! And all of that hard work explains why I have a single black jalapeno plant and a single Carolina Reaper plant still alive!

"But Wulf, isn't your Carolina Reaper all shrivelled and gnarled, a grim mockery of life, whose flowers are falling off faster than tears from your face?"

...I don't like where this conversation is going, voice. You go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

As priorly mentioned, all of this overwhelming success has gone to my head and I've doomed 30ish more plants to a slow, withering death under my loving touch!

A mix of peter peppers, scotch bonnets, and chocolate habaneros!

Boom - https://ibb.co/NjfcVwc

Grow, grow my pretties, before withering like my hopes and dreams!

"You suck!"

"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

"Let us out of this closet, please, I have a wife and child!"

I say nay nay, head voices! This year's the one! I can feel it in my bones!

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Alright Wulf, sailing into the teeth of the gale!

Back