A couple of questions and a few suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss, (or mods) I have a few things I would like cleared up and a few ideas.

Questions

1) Can I respond to status updates on the mobile App? (Mine or someone else's) I haven't seen a way as of yet.

2) Is there and easier way to get to my GLOG without having to search for it (last few times I searched my glog, when I opened it up, it was showing me a bunch of code and all jacked up) or without going to my content (If I haven't posted in it in a while it gets pushed way back. I'm looking for an easy way to just pop right to it.

If not, I would like to suggest a link that could be set in member's profiles (If they have a glog)

3) When I am typing out a comment (mostly I notice this when I am posting a TD entry) if I am typing and I hit backspace to correct an error, it puts me to the beginning of the sentence instead of deleting the last letter typed. It becomes extremely frustrating (if you can imagine every time you went to fix a misspelled word it took you back to the beginning of the line) If there is anything that can be done to fix this or if anyone else has noticed this happening?

I probably have more to ask but this is all I can think of for now. Thank you in advance.

2) Is there and easier way to get to my GLOG without having to search for it (last few times I searched my glog, when I opened it up, it was showing me a bunch of code and all jacked up) or without going to my content (If I haven't posted in it in a while it gets pushed way back. I'm looking for an easy way to just pop right to it.

If not, I would like to suggest a link that could be set in member's profiles (If they have a glog)

I like this suggestion! it would be really helpful.

1) Looks like it is read-only unless you got to the full version.

2) You could use your Blog as your Glog otherwise really it's just a forum post. Well I can look into something.

I would like to suggest a link that could be set in member's profiles (If they have a glog)

+ 1 on that.

And if they have a Glog it sure would be nice to have the ability to put that link in your sig, pretty please Governor. :confused:

Mezo.

Reactions: nee
+ 1 on that.

And if they have a Glog it sure would be nice to have the ability to put that link in your sig, pretty please Governor. :confused:

Mezo.

Its weird though, as i'm sure i've seen people on here with links in their sigs....no idea how they do it though!??

So I figured out how to have a link to my glog right at the bottom of my profile. I just added the address to my AIM. This way it is a workable link at the bottom of my page. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back