• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce A few new sauces

Just got in a few new sauces from sweatnspice.com. Mad dog picture isn't original, forgot it at buddy's house.
2ursdno.jpg

Da Bomb: The Final Answer
1.5 Mil SHUs
Taste: 5/10
Heat: 10/10-VERY HOT
Price: 8/10
2n87u3l.jpg

Tobasco Habenero
8,000 SHUs
Taste: 8.5/10
Heat: 4/10
Price: 10/10
2ecg5f6.jpg

Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition
750,000 SHUs
Taste: 8/10
Heat: 9/10
Price: 8.5/10

You got some harsh extracts there.

IMO these type of sauces are best used on macho friends that claim they can take anything :D
And are not really daily use sauces due to their heat and flavor.

Welcome to the forum!

-Peter

He's got both ends of the spectrum. A Tabasco too!

Thanks for the reviews.

I find it hard to believe a Tabasco Habanero gets 8.5 out of 10 flavor wise... then again, Da Bomb did get the 5 out of 10 and it tastes like @#%$%... :lol:

Glad you like them, though. thanks for your opinion. :cheers:

Mad Dog has a wing sauce that I was looking at the other day, I wonder if it's any good.

Yeah, I saw that too. They have one that claims to be the hottest wing sauce in the world but haven't tried it yet.

Yeah, I'm really curious about it. I could only find one review on it and the person said that it was so hot that they mixed it with another wing sauce. They seemed to really like it though. I wonder if it has any good flavor to it.

*CoughDefconCough*

The words Defcon on this forum are like the bat signal.

Ok as an unofficial review, Mad Dog's wing sauce is not as bad of a taste as their normal sauce. I don't completely hate it. I has the vinegary typical wing taste with an extreme amount of heat due to the extract. It is also in the typical wing sauce consistency. When first tasting this sauce on a wing, it is not all that unpleasant. The taste is not that unlike most hot wing sauces... for a second. Then comes an inordinate amount of extract that just plain overwhelms you. The flavor that you can make out at that point is not all that appealing. I do not want to make this an endorsement, but if you are looking for a REALLY hot wing sauce that actually tastes good, buy Defcon 1 and a little Zero to mix in.

Bwahahahaha. You just hate some of it I guess.

Back