A Few Pepper Plants Available in Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings

Have some established Peppers in one (1) Gallon pots ready to go.

These are the varieties that I currently have available.

[background=#e6e6e6]Trinidad Scorpion - 3 [/background]Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,463[background=#e6e6e6],700 ScU[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]Trinidad Scorpion- Yellow - 4 [/background]Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,463[background=#e6e6e6],700 ScU[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]Trinidad Scorpion-Sweet - 1 [/background]Scoville heat unit measurement - 0 - 2[background=#e6e6e6]00 ScU[/background]

Naga Morich - 1 Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,300[background=#e6e6e6],000+ ScU[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) - 1 [/background]Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,039,000 ScU

[background=#e6e6e6]Bhut Jolokia- White (Ghost Pepper) - 2 [/background]Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,039,000 ScU

Naga Dorset - 2 Scoville heat unit measurement - [background=#e6e6e6]875,000 -970,000 ScU[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]Trinidad 7 Pod White - 2 [/background] Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,000[background=#e6e6e6],000+ ScU[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]
Tobago Scotch Bonnet - 1 [background=transparent][/background][background=transparent]Scoville heat unit[/background][background=transparent] measurement - [/background]1 -1,000 ScU[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]Trinidad 7 Pot Primo- 3 [/background] Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,000[background=#e6e6e6],000+ ScU[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]
LOCAL Pickup ONLY in N Seattle.....[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]
Many more to come including the hottest pepper in the world the Trinidad 7 Pod ‘Brain Strain’[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]
Pepper Seeds also available @ SeedPak.com[/background]

[background=#e6e6e6]
$8 each[/background]

This is not to offend. I think its great that ppl sell plants i wish there was more like that in Sweden.

But, if you gonna sell stuff you need to get the facts right.

Where did you see the test result of [background=#e6e6e6]Trinidad Scorpion- Yellow - 4 [/background]Scoville heat unit measurement - 1,463[background=#e6e6e6],700 ScU ??[/background]

And is [background=#e6e6e6]Trinidad 7 Pod ‘Brain Strain’[/background] Really the one that rates highest now?

I am just asking as ppl who might buy might expect 1.4 million ScU out of a Yellow T.S etc.

On the good side, i think the price is very good!
Happy selling!!

//Oscar

Good grief!

Theres one in every crowd.

No offense taken, but by all means, shove it up your pie hole!

Im done with you internet know it alls!

This is not the place to debate, it is the place to sell.

Closed.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. i love when yall argue i just want to grab yall and hug u! lol, :rofl: by the way orrevs u are to sexy for your avatar,lol.

Warnings given out. Other commenters, please read the rules!

Warning given this is not a game.

Reminder to all (and posted in this forum):

NO COMMENTS IN MARKETPLACE TOPICS. This is an area for business, not discussion or critique. If you see something suspicious please use the Report button.

Violators will be warned, and repeat offenders will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back