• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

A few peppers on the balcony (:

Hey guys whats up (:
For a second year i`m growing a few pepper plants on my balcony,
I have

Jalapenos 2x3
Habaneros (yellow and orange) 1x1, 1x2, and 2x3
Trinidat Scorpion 1x3

Those are potx#plants

Here are some pics.
Habaneros having little flowers on the top.

habababao.jpg

They are quite bushy inside. Dunno do I need to trim them or something ?

hababana.jpg

Here are they all.
Jalapenos with a nice flower.

pepprs2006.jpg

All advices are welcome.
THank you

Well there's no advice need to be written, in fact your pepper look healthier then mine :confused: . And bushy is good, it will make branch, branch will make more pepper. Damn, those pepper are healthy. :P

Very nice house growing and good varieties choices... jalapenos are a delicacy anybody should taste it; habaneros are perfect for adding some serious spice and flavour to various dishes and... the scorpions, are perfect for trying brand "new sensations"... and for playing a joke on mates!

Can I ask you something? Last year I was in BG for a summit in Dobrich, I bought some green peppers at a supermarket.......... but I was not able to understand the variety because of the different script... can you tell me what are they:
img0528ez.jpg

img0529js.jpg

haha man
its says "Hot Peppers" :DDD
thats it
ahhaah :D
Those are the most popular hot ones here.
There are mild I can say. Nice for biting when you eat.

Will bring some older pics in a few.

Here are some pics. From start till now :P

Started​
user74115pic87224713347.jpg

Here are they after the transplant​

user74115pic87878513358.jpg

I used much chicken manure.​
So they got burned :X​

user74115pic88023413361.jpg

I got afraind and transplanted the Jalapenos in new softer soil..​
Left those habaneros in the old one.​
In a few weeks they recovered and grew like MONSTERS​

user74115pic88930113377.jpg

Here are they after the last transplant​

user74115pic89650813391.jpg

and now from today​

pepprs2006.jpg

That is basically my grow :P

I used much chicken manure.​
So they got burned :X​

....​

I got afraind and transplanted the Jalapenos in new softer soil..​
Left those habaneros in the old one.​
In a few weeks they recovered and grew like MONSTERS​

:think: Hmmm... I'm gonna try that! :lol:

My folks say that is was the sun that burned them ...
I dunno but the ones with the pots with like >50% chicken manure are the biggest ones on top.
Habaneros with awesome branching and nice rich green color.

Gassy speaks the truth-sunscald, and what doesn't kill em , makes em stronger-especially when they are "Chicken Shit Powered"!

Yeah man, your plants look really healthy! Good growing there! Brooms, they look the same all across the world!! :lol:

If you want to put some poo into your plant, try to fermented them first, make em as light as possible so they dont :hell: your plant , learn that the hard way also, until i found worm poo and composted/fermented seaweed, their both light, and work as soil conditioner, also very cheep, 20Kg of seaweed fert cost around $1.2, the worm poo is free (2 month worm bin@5 gallon, about 200++ wriggler). All nature provide, all you need is poured them on.

Do you guys also use some fertilizers on your plants ?
Is it N in VEG and P in Bloom ?
I have some FishMix from BioBizz. Shout I feed them with it ?

Beautiful plants vohi. Congratulations!

If nobody mentioned it yet, a heavy fertilizer load can make plants more sensitive to the sun. Usually when I get sunburn on plants that are already hardened up it's because I over-fertilized. Also, in very hot weather plants have a harder time with big loads of fertilizer—They seem to require quite a bit more water than those running with moderate amounts of fertilizer....

Even so, I must keep all of my chile plants very dark green at all times, to prevent infection from Bacterial Leaf Spot. If I forget and let the least amount of paleness slip into any of the plants, the BLS will be there in just a few days...Maybe it's our climate, I don't know...

Gary

Hi guys.
I have big problems with my plants :X
Huge amount of lice..
Every where..
Those 3 peppers are like from a month..
Flowers just drop now. No new peppers..
Shout I wash them or something ?

hab2i.jpg

hab1g.jpg

Back