• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

A few questions?

Hello, I have not been back to this sites since last year. Last year was my first year from growing from seed. My plants were very healthy indoors and when I moved them out I neglected them and it turned out very bad results. I forgot a lot of the things I did, first off when would be a good time to start my seeds? I live in Illinois so I am guessing very soon? I am using a portable green house system with floursent bulbs. I miss this site and I am glad I am back on here.

sdw79 said:
Hello, I have not been back to this sites since last year. Last year was my first year from growing from seed. My plants were very healthy indoors and when I moved them out I neglected them and it turned out very bad results. I forgot a lot of the things I did, first off when would be a good time to start my seeds? I live in Illinois so I am guessing very soon? I am using a portable green house system with floursent bulbs. I miss this site and I am glad I am back on here.

I start in Late December, early January from seed (this includes 2-4 weeks for germination time).

I live in Upstate New York, and by the time it's ok to put plants outside they are already capable of producing heavy fruit load!

Hope that helps :)

sdw79 said:
So I am probably too late?

You are NEVER too late! The longer you wait, the less fruit you will harvest... But it's never too late man!

If you dont already have seeds germinating, start them now and your still golden!

:)

Back