• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics A few random pod pics...

Still all green but starting to look mean.

Red Bhut
grow029.jpg

A spikey little Bhut Indian Carbon
grow025.jpg

Yellow 7 Pod
grow015.jpg

Chocolate Hab
grow018.jpg

White Bullet Hab
grow016.jpg

Nice looking pods! I'm still waiting for some bhuts to start ripening. Its been about a month since some have been mature size and they are still green.

I guess I'll just make this my grow log because I don't have one.

Chocolate Bhut
pods007.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
pods006.jpg

7 Pod Barrackpore in a pot
pods012.jpg

My first ripe little 7 Pod Red
pods013.jpg

Raised bed a while ago
grow006.jpg

Back of raised bed recently
pods010.jpg

very nice looking pods and so huge :eek: healthy looking plants congrats. Will you be eating these raw or are they for sause?

That raised bed is awesome, how many plants do you have in there?

Bhut Indian Carbon is crazy looking. Some of my yellow bhuts have those little spikes on the skin.

That raised bed is awesome, how many plants do you have in there?

Bhut Indian Carbon is crazy looking. Some of my yellow bhuts have those little spikes on the skin.

Thanks, 40 plants in there. 19 different kinds. All chinense and mostly superhot. :)

My yellow bhuts are slow. Just starting to set a few pods.

Thanks, 40 plants in there. 19 different kinds. All chinense and mostly superhot. :)

My yellow bhuts are slow. Just starting to set a few pods.

Nice. The yellow bhuts are one of my best producers this year. Even the one that got accosted by an army of mites barely missed a beat. I just wish the Douglahs and chocolate habaneros would step it up. Not too much of a surprise though, since the Douglahs and chocolate habaneros didn't germinate extremely well (speed or %), while the bhuts and yellow bhuts mostly popped in about 6-10 days. There definitely seems to be a strong correlation in how quickly and at what % the seed germinates and the health of the plant throughout the season.

Nice. The yellow bhuts are one of my best producers this year. Even the one that got accosted by an army of mites barely missed a beat. I just wish the Douglahs and chocolate habaneros would step it up. Not to much of a surprise though, since the Douglahs and chocolate habaneros didn't germinate extremely well (speed or %), while the bhuts and yellow bhuts mostly popped in about 6-10 days. There definitely seems to be a strong correlation in how quickly and at what % the seed germinates and the health of the plant throughout the season.

Nice observation. I would have to agree now that I think about it.

Fish Pepper plant
garden2011021.jpg

Fish Pepper pods
garden2011007.jpg

My biggest Fatalli pod
garden2011020.jpg

Red T Scorps are finally setting pods
garden2011017.jpg

Hopefully I will get to post some pics of RIPE pods soon...

Back