• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

A Fiery Care Package from Pulpiteer! Thanks!

So, I got home from dropping some donations @ my local St. Vincent De Paul, and checked my mail. What did I see, but an old tea box. I thought it was something my wife ordered for our son's 2nd birthday coming up in a week, but when I saw the address, it was from Andy (Pulpiteer).

I opened it up, and waiting for me was eleven different kinds of peppers, most of which I have never tried before! Here is a picture of them:

PeppersfromAndy-8-21-12.jpg

From Left to right:

Top Row: Red Scotch Bonnet (labeled as Jamaican Red Hot, but I did a little recon on thechileman.org and found that it looked more like a Red Scotch Bonnet, so I thought that's what this actually is, or could possibly be a Red Squash. Anyway, let us continue...),7-Pot Jonah, Caribbean Red Habanero, and Chocolate Habanero.

Middle Row: Red Devil's Tongue, Yellow 7-Pot Hybrid (can't wait to try it, I love seeing what crossbreeds taste like!), Trinidad Red Scotch Bonnet, and a Red Rocoto.

Bottom Row: Yellow 7-Pot, Yellow Fatali, and Aji Pineapple (yes, another Baccatum, can't wait!).

Thanks, Andy, for the care package, and I can't wait to delve into these!

Back