• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor a great small grow tent

i was recently talking about how much i love my little seed starter tent, and lamenting that they stopped selling it. anyway i noticed the seller on ebay who sells these got them back in stock.. so i thought i would pimp it out some because i think it is fairly neato.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30-x18-x36-MYLAR-HYDROPONICS-GROW-TENT-ROOM-2-5X1-5X3-CLONE-T001-/270960522073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f16817359

$(KGrHqJ,!pwE9eHf5fq(BPk(cLK5h!~~60_12.JPG

i think they raised the price 10 bucks since i bought, but i still think its a great tent for people like myself... who only grow a small amount of plants at a time. this thing PERFECTLY fits a single 1020 nursery seed flat with about 3 inches in each side for a tiny fan or what ever. because its so small i have it on a shelf in my room. the room i SLEEP in. its made every bit as well as my big 4x4 200$ pita...takes an hour to put up grow tent.

i guess it doesn't matter much if you keep your seed starts where the light doesn't bother you, but i like to poke around alot and move stuff here and there frequently so i keep them close.

anyway again, if you are a small time grower, this thing is great. no need for a dedicated cabinet or some such nonsense. just snap it together and set it ontop of a shelf... frige, desk what ever.

Back