• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

A lil pepper pron...

Feelin a lil sorry for youse guys... with all that snow and such. I thought I would cheer ya up a lil. My not sure what it is pepper ( bought as a Datil) is just pumpin them out...
010-4.jpg

Bhuts doin great, lots of pods at all stages, 3 more just like it...
012-2.jpg

This pequin is just really crusing along... the camera dosen't do justice to the deep red of the pods, there my favorite one to eat out back while walking thru the patch, nice mouth burn, but goes away quickly. Got this as a clone I took 5 years ago, and keep it going by seed.
013-1.jpg

I started this Carolina Cayanne not long ago in my grow box, and topped it, I'm bettin i will get one or two before it gets too cold.
014-2.jpg

Bananas are still doin good, but all the fruit is pulled by now...
015-1.jpg

The watchbird is doin her job well...
019.jpg

All is well here in the land of the mouse...

hey tupp where some of those seeds from me?? the pequin looks much like WIRI WIRI and looks awesome!! very prolific

thanks your friend Joe

my stuff is completely hosed!!, frozen peepers anyone? :(

i managed to save some stuff on Friday before the snow came

looks great your friend Joe

Yes, the Bhuts, carolina cayanne, and others not shown. All your seed have done me well, and I can't wait til it;s time to start again. I have quite a collection now from seed give aways and such. I have room, but quite a few will be in pots, but the wife has the groundskeepers at her college she works for save um. Have more black nursery pots than I can shake a stick at. But I must say I am loving those air pots. I talked to my hydro guy for the 1/2 liter starter ones, but he has to wait to order since they have to get a thousand at a time. Hopefully soon.

This pequin is just really crusing along... the camera dosen't do justice to the deep red of the pods, there my favorite one to eat out back while walking thru the patch, nice mouth burn, but goes away quickly. Got this as a clone I took 5 years ago, and keep it going by seed.
013-1.jpg
That Pequin looks really cool, what variety is it?

Yes, the Bhuts, carolina cayanne, and others not shown. All your seed have done me well, and I can't wait til it;s time to start again. I have quite a collection now from seed give aways and such. I have room, but quite a few will be in pots, but the wife has the groundskeepers at her college she works for save um. Have more black nursery pots than I can shake a stick at. But I must say I am loving those air pots. I talked to my hydro guy for the 1/2 liter starter ones, but he has to wait to order since they have to get a thousand at a time. Hopefully soon.
Air pot does look pretty neat. Never heard of those before. Bet it really cuts down on the effects of over-watering

Yeah they drain nicely, and the plants are thriving in them... The smart pots, dry out really fast though, so they need water every day...

I have got to make it to get some of those airpots!!

Your garden is looking nice!!
Is that a grapefruit in the backround?

Nice looking plants and pods Conrad!

You should have no problem getting pods from that healthy looking cayenne :dance:

Back