A more awesome idea I would like to suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about getting some more moderators, particularly ones that tend to be in the trading/growing areas frequently?
Might I suggest Armac?
Ever since Omri stepped down it's got a lot more feral, and two mods don't seem enough for a site this large.

Well have you asked your mods? Maybe they would like a lighter work load?
Seems despite the no comments rule in the trading forum, every thread gets a ton of comments and there seems to be a resentment between people that carry on and not get stopped/settled (except for a banning that I know you say you don't normally do or like to do but had to happen - but I don;t know the details, just know enough that that is unusual so something is going wrong).
I guess the question of 'why?', has to be answered with "to stop the rot".

I'm not sure I agree that things have gone more feral...

But I do see more out of place threads than I once did - there are two glogs in the growing peppers forum, that are not in the glog sub-forum.

*shrug*

I respectfully disagree.

I second that disagreement. Armac has issues with tone in his writing either because he is under-educated, or just a bad writer. He comes across (to me) as rather crass, divisive, and young. I think that's why I cringe when I read something he posts.

If you are looking for new mods, I would suggest someone beloved by all. Like Romy6, PaulG, or someone with diplomatic skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back