• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

a noob confession

joeknowsjolokia said:
Are they open foor the year yet? I live about 25 minutes south and have yet to go there~

no, its an outdoor farmers market. they're open 1st weekend of May - Oct.(weekends only) though it seems like mothers day weekend is when everyone is there with all their plants/etc.. I tend to go that weekend cuz temps seem to be more favorable for people to bring out their chile plants.

theres at least 100 vendors selling all types of plants & food. like I said drive a truck (not a super cab either = too long) or suv so you can park on the sidewalk spots - I do this all the time like others, otherwise you'll be looking for a spot forever. & its legal I've never gotten a ticket
& the cops there dont say anything about it either. (free parking if you were wondering)

I know this isnt right to say but IMO thats the only farmers market worth going to, cuz of selections & numbers, vs those very small farmers market.

you know where Dunwoody college & the Basilica are ?
take the road the goes past the basilica (going north) & keep skirting 94. the market is like 2-3 blocks north of basilica & right next to 94

Back