A recap of current sales on the Defcon site...

Ok, with our latest email, in which we finally released our Smokey Dust again, there are a TON of specials going on within the walls of the Defcon Sauces compound. Let's round this up:

20% off all QUARTS of ALL of our wing sauces (including the Cluckwing Orange)
Hell in a Handbasket
Hell in a Handcart
And a total revamp of our gift sets.

What more can you ask for...Well, how about this, the latest video from Eat More Heat, taped last Wednesday. As usual, myself and James Beck get together, kind of like fire and gasoline. Our last Leaugue of Nations interview was 2 years ago at Peppers on the Beach, and it has more hits than Bruce Campbell's head in Evil Dead 2. Anyway, stop by the site, www.defconsauces.com, and order away. It is football season, and you WILL be having friends over for the games. Why not serve them up the best damn wings since the introduction of DNA to the planet?

One clarification, during the Beck interview, when I state "7 Rings", I'm including this year, lol.

http://eatmoreheat.com/2012/11/defcon-sauces-cluckwing-orange-live/

Dang it - need to get an order in. I'm dying to try the cluckwork orange - keep forgetting to get to it. I'm gonna set a phone reminder. I have the memory of a golden retriever in a tennis ball factory lately - sucks getting old. Heh

Back