• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

a reveiw of patrick's SB7P

Hello all. I am sorry to say i will not be catching this on video due to that I am feeling under the weather, BUT I am proud to give you this review. I received Patrick's SB7J cross in the mail a few days ago, and I must say this is an EXCELLENT chilli. As i cut the pod open i was blasted by a strong capsaicin and 7 pod scent, no real fruity smell like a Scotch bonnet has. this pod is FILLED with placenta and oil, not as much as the brain strain but still very visible. I was a bit disappointed in the heat, but i'd ballpark it around a yellow 7 pod's heat level; Much more than a scotch bonnet but less than a red 7 or the like. the flavor was very 7 pod like and a touch fruity as well (which i think the scotch bonnet had something to do with it.) It was a straight up tongue burn, didn't hit me in the back of the throat at all and virtually no stomach ache what so ever... even on an empty stomach! Over all this is one of my favorites. I extracted at least 30 seeds from 1 pod, which is amazing for its size.

Hey that's great Garrett thanks buddy! I totally forgot I sent you one. Glad you liked it. Yellow 7 Pod heat is good enough for me.

In case anyone was wondering where the name came from, SB7J Cross, it stands for Scotch Bonnet 7 Jonah Cross. If it's looking and tasting the same in a couple of years I'll come up with something better.

ICH1p.jpg

Thats a pic of how many seeds i got out of one pod! :mouthonfire:

I'm looking forward to growing it.....I'm hooked on the bonnet flav, and if this one has any of that plus the heat, Wow, I'd be ..... :woohoo:

Back