• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

A shout out to Just A Guy and peppers

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share with THP members the niceness of Just A Guy (Knepper's Peppers.com). As a surprise B-day gift he sent me a SBFR of peppers and I had not even had him on my friends list!!! He fixed me up with some yellow brain strains, yellow fatali's, a couple small yellow's that maybe smaller fatali's and some red peppers I'm not sure (I don't have a camera or smart phone for pics).

Anyway not sure if this is the right forum to post (but I did mention pepper varieties) but wanted to publicly thank him and to thank all the THP members that have helped me out.

Makes me really happy to have joined this site and chatted with very nice people here on THP and purchased some great peppers from some.

Thanks Just A Guy and everyone. May all have a great growing season.

Knepper, you kick ass bro. Check out what we got in the mail today...
The most beautiful fresh pods I have ever seen. Period.
I'm thinking a half of the Douglah in my BBQ sauce for ribs tonight...
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

View attachment 1118

Knepper, you kick ass bro. Check out what we got in the mail today...
The most beautiful fresh pods I have ever seen. Period.
I'm thinking a half of the Douglah in my BBQ sauce for ribs tonight...
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Did you figure out the little joke yet??

He fixed me up with some yellow brain strains, yellow fatali's, a couple small yellow's that maybe smaller fatali's and some red peppers I'm not sure (I don't have a camera or smart phone for pics).
Those are Yellow 7Pots. The small yellow ones are small fatalii's unless they look like the tiny ones in the bowl in Scovies picture above. The red ones are Naga Morich.

Glad you all enjoy the heat :dance:

I've been thinkin on it, and no I haven't figured out the joke.

Peppers as Glitter?

Something to do with three Jimmy Nardellas?

Back