A Texas Howdy to all!!

hogmaw said:
I inspected for all the major oil companies and construction companies. I had 14 years with KBR and the rest of the time I was contracted to the oil companies.

Does the name Gary Eubanks ring a bell...he was a NDI test man and did a lot of work for Exxon (I think) in Victoria...testing the welds on off shore rigs...

hogmaw said:
Howdy DickT,
I inspected for all the major oil companies and construction companies. I had 14 years with KBR and the rest of the time I was contracted to the oil companies.

I was QC in Aviation in the 80's, sounds like you took in a lot of sights.

Howdy Jack,
I dont remember that name. I only did a few months off shore inspection during my years of working. I was a level II in radiography, ultrasonics, liquid penetrant, mag particle , and eddy current. I mostly witnessed the examinations as an assurance that they were performed per code. Have a goodun!!!!!!

Howdy folks,
thanks for the welcomes and the most qualified critique of my local grammar. In the future I will try to keep my back woods grammar in control so as not to boggle the folks who cant interpret it. Heck, I guess some folks from the lesser rural parts of Texas cant cipher it!!! Thanks again folks for the welcomes.

Back