ABC's Wife Swap Want Chiliheads

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
If you are interested in the below please PM me with your full name, phone number, and email.

Continental US only.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a casting producer for ABC Television's hit primetime reality show, Wife Swap. Currently, I am trying to cast families that are somehow involved in the world of hot sauce. It could be people who make their own, compete (making or eating) or anything else that celebrates the greatest condiment in the world. I thought perhaps you might be interested or know someone else that would be.

In case you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the Mom's switch place to experience how another family lives. Half of the week, Mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. Then she introduces a "rule change" where she implements rules and activities that her family has. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach about other families and other ways of life.

Wife Swap airs on Disney owned ABC television on Fridays at 8pm- the family hour! There is another show that copies ours. We focus on having fun, learning and teaching. They focus on conflict. I just want to make sure our show doesn't get confused with theirs.

Requirements: Wife Swap is now accepting families with at least one child between 7 and 17 and should reside in the continental U.S. (There may be other children living in the home who are older or younger than the required age. as long as one child is in the required age range.)

Families featured on the show will receive a financial honorarium for lost wages, time and commitment.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this- I know it is a unique request. If you have any questions, please call me at the number below. Please let me know if you think you will be able to help me. Thank you for your time!

Best,

Greg

Pick me, pick me......

ooohhhhhh, you mean the US of A.....bugger.

I guess it wouldn't work out as i'm not really married or even with someone!!!!:lol:

Carry on

LMAO!!!! My wife just yelled HELLLLLLLLL NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back