• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Advice needed ...Plants destroyed by insects

I think I will just try the 300mg size or if there is one with a lesser content I will start there, at least that way, if it is not enough then I can up the dose.

And you just spray it on the leaves??? You don't actually "water" the plant with it right?? I read that link and that's what I gathered from it....

Ladybugs are the way to go if you can get them. One thing to keep in mind is that you can never totally irradicate aphids. They are in the environment and will return at some point throughout the summer. The only thing you can do is control them.

I'm up for trying the asprin deal as well. I've got lots of leaves that have the browning on them from all the treatments.

that article and the rest on the net say to use cheapo aspirin no size i used what my wife had on the shelf 325 mg Bayer. yes the article says lite spray on the leaves

I'm assuming that it's the 'standard' asprin dose and not the extra strength stuff. I'd probably only use 1 of the 325mg ones. And I figured the same thing about spraying it on the leaves although I wasn't sure.

Back