• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Aerogarden "Explosive Embers" on Steroids

May 6 to June 3
aerogarden.jpg

Today June 11

2012-06-11164426.jpg

2012-06-11165010.jpg

2012-06-11164941.jpg

June 17 Picture Update

IMG_0574.jpg

2012-06-17174513.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Just amazing, Pinoy! Can't wait to see them full grown in your nice amended soil!

Wow that is some fast growth there!! Are you keeping them in the Aero Garden or will you be transplanting them to a larger growing area later??

Wow that is some fast growth there!! Are you keeping them in the Aero Garden or will you be transplanting them to a larger growing area later??

ill let them stay there since they dont grow that big, gonna check if they will flower, some of them has buds already

I think your results are 'Magic' and I see your secret......
You show your most important ingredient .....on May 6
your Tiki animals lending their Karma ! !

GREAT JOB

...I don't know what 80% of the words in the title refer to, but I know that my seeds hit dirt a week after your first picture, and not a single one of mine have their third set of leaves.

When society collapses and we're forced to gather into small violent tribes of agrarian cannibals, we should be friends. I'll protect you from being eaten by the Nightwalkers, and you grow food for us to trade for weapons and comely lasses.

Dude, Pinoy I just carved my first ever Tiki for my garden sunday. I'm trying to figure out how to get pics from my not-smart phone to post. When I figure it out I'll post.

Nice plants,AeroGarden are very cool that where I start all my wild peppers seeds also ,great germination rate so far with those AeroGardens.

Back