• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Aerogarden

Merry Christmas all!

Well, in addition to a shiny new PRO-164 scanner which I love to death, Santa delivered an Aerogarden this year (you rock, Santa!)
Anyone had good luck using this? I read that plants grown in one can have a 1 to 2 week period where the roots get used to being in soil, any follow up on how well the plants do after acclimating themselves to soil?

these things look great! are they a simplified hydro set up? do you have to use their seedpacks or can you grow your own (I'm guessing you can)

since you posted this almost 8 hours ago I'm sure you've got your first crop underway...

Yeah, simplified hydroponic set up, haven't started anything yet.
I need to get some empty seed pod things or find a way to get the seeds out of the ones I have and stuff them with dorset naga and yellow scotch bonnets instead.
Plus I'm gonna try and find out (roughly)when I can put stuff in the ground and work backwards from there.
I'm fairly excited about this thing, I already have started making plans to dig out more of my lawn along one fence and turn it into pepper central.

I was given one of these as well, and was thinking many of the same things. Let's keep this thread going and experiment.

I,m going to buy one in next two weeks 200 series & try to see how will work to germinate stubborn wild species seeds & rocotos if work will buy another one for speedy germination of C.Chinense.

My better half told me about this Aerogarden thing. I am seriously considering, as I got a nice bunch of seeds from Fineexampl...

Anyone?

Thanks

Back