• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AGH! IT BURNS! IT BURNS EVERYTHIGN IT TOUCHES!!!

At work and I just restocked the Jolokia pods and powder. It burns everywhere!!! The p[owder got into the air and now it's following me like a sentient cloud....MAKE IT STOPPPP!!!!! :onfire: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire:

When I read the thread title I thought you were talking about the Man Thing!

Pour milk over your head, might help!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

meditate my child....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

any customers in the store? if not, go drum up some business telling them free burns available...

how did the powder just get into the air ? (from sealed containers):think:
:idea: you were trying to get your chile fix werent ya, & it got out of control & powder mist everywhere :lol:

chilehunter said:
how did the powder just get into the air ? (from sealed containers):think:
:idea: you were trying to get your chile fix werent ya, & it got out of control & powder mist everywhere :lol:
Open bag, pour powder from bag into jar, close jar...burn for few hours....

imaguitargod said:
Open bag, pour powder from bag into jar, close jar...burn for few hours....

wow, didnt know how big of a chilehead store you worked at was.
thats really cool that ya order bhut powder in bulk & place it in jars for customers to buy it by the oz/g :cool:

BTW does that store have a website ? (not the one with the old hag - no point in giving her business since she sounds like a complete bitch)

skealo said:
I thought we're suppose to enjoy the burn??

when you can't breathe it becomes really hard to enjoy. And it's impossible to enjoy if you're dead. Therefore, breathing is pretty much a given in this case

chilehunter said:
wow, didnt know how big of a chilehead store you worked at was.
thats really cool that ya order bhut powder in bulk & place it in jars for customers to buy it by the oz/g :cool:

BTW does that store have a website ? (not the one with the old hag - no point in giving her business since she sounds like a complete bitch)
Well, the site goes for both stores, but when you order, it goes to the good store:

http://www.heatandflavor.com

And pics of the store right here.

happy-spoon-boy.gif

I call IGG Karma.. ;P

I drank two shots of 50/50 month-old BihWhiskey and 151 Rum tonight..so don't feel TOO bad mate. ;)

After that, the 8% beer with siriarcha is a godsend.

I shoud do a vid wit that bih booze, ya can't imaghine how hot taht is.

Like drinking lava.

QuadShotz said:
I call IGG Karma.. ;P

I drank two shots of 50/50 month-old BihWhiskey and 151 Rum tonight..so don't feel TOO bad mate. ;)

After that, the 8% beer with siriarcha is a godsend.

I shoud do a vid wit that bih booze, ya can't imaghine how hot taht is.

Like drinking lava.
Wow quad. I like combining alcohol and chilis in terms of using a beer to wash it all down but I don't know if I could handle chili infused booze.

When you work with super hot ones always wore mask so you don't breath in your lungs my friend if you clean more of dozen pods or when you grinding.

Back